In our company, which has been operating for over 40 years, we can cast all types of non-ferrous metals: aluminum (AlSi10Mg, AlSi9Cu3, AlMg3, etc.), brass, lead, bronze (CuSn10, CuSn14, etc.) into sand and cockil cast. The maximum weight of the cast that can be cast in the sand is approx. 500 kg. The alloy is prepared by the process of degassing and modification. The castings are subsequently cleaned by casting and, if necessary, sanded or heat treated.
Foundry Machinery Park:
• 2 floor kilns with a capacity of 300 kg aluminum,
• 600 kg aluminum floor furnace,
• tilting furnace 600 kg of bronze-brass,
• single-axle 2 ton bridge lift,
• machine casting: 2 HWS-SINTO machines, type HRP 0.0 and HRP 1.1,
• ROPER H 2.5 CO2 core machine.
With technology and knowledge backed by 40 years of experience, we can embark on casting projects with various casting processes that are perfectly tailored to the goals of the client's product or semi-finished product plans. The modern foundry equipment enables optimized production time, competitiveness and flexibility to customers. All ordered products or semi-finished products are manufactured in accordance with all standards and regulations and in full accordance with the plans and specifications of the clients.